To make coffee and tea for the Community Monthly Meetings.
- To arrive early by 7:30 AM to set up and make the coffee and hot water for the tea, so the coffee is brewing and the hot water is heated up before the 8:30 AM meeting begins.
- To provide any supplies needed, such as:
- Coffee and coffee filters
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Half and Half, and various creamers (both dry and liquid)
- Hot cups for coffee and tea, Cold smaller cups for cold juice beverages (provided by the food ministry)
- Submit receipts of the supplies purchased to the Council for reimbursement.
- To premeasure the coffee: 3 cups of coffee for 60 cups of water.
- To use the smaller pot filled with water to the top mark for the tea.
- To clean up after the meeting and take the 4 tubs home until the next meeting.
- To replenish the supplies as needed. Half and Half and liquid creamers are purchased monthly.