To convoke and preside over the meetings of the Community and Council showing a spirit of fraternal service to all and
united with the Council to designated those who are to carry out duties necessary for the life of the community. Aid the
Spiritual Advisor and Director of Formation by your support and in their absence to take their place temporarily. Comport yourself in a way that exemplifies the ideals of the Order.
- Convoke and preside over the meetings of the Community and Council
- Provide an agenda for each meeting
- Be well versed in the Constitutions and Statutes
- Welcome guests to the community and handle inquiries for people interested in the community.
- Reach out to extended members
- Be present in the community, so that an evaluation of the members/aspirants can be done.
- Bring to the Provincial matters outside of the competence of the Council.
- Guide the community “in discerning and accepting God’s Ways (CC 15), as legitimate Superiors of the Secular Order (CC 48) with the Councilors, Director of Formation, and the General and the Provincial.
- Signatory on bank account